We value your privacy
We transfer personal data to third countries, namely the USA, to tailor our website to your personal interests. In this content a personal user profile is generated outside the EU/EEA, by setting persistent Cookies on your device. For the transfer of personal data, we need your declaration of consent. This consent is given if you select “ACCEPT”.
The Role & Tasks
As a Junior Business Developer in Q blockchain ecosystem growth team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team working on a cutting-edge technology that has the potential to transform industries and change the way people interact with each other and with institutions. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing strategies to grow our project's ecosystem. You will be primarily responsible for outreach to new blockchain projects, building relationships with potential clients, and supporting our ecosystem growth efforts. The daily tasks for this role are following:
- Conduct market research to identify potential blockchain projects and other stakeholders in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Reach out to new blockchain projects and other stakeholders via Twitter, Telegram, Discord, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients and partners in the blockchain ecosystem.
- You'll have the opportunity to attend conferences, events, and webinars to represent our project and make connections with potential clients.
- You'll work closely with other teams in our project to support business development initiatives related to blockchain and ecosystem growth.
- It's important to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, competitors, and emerging technologies in the blockchain industry, so you'll need to continuously improve your knowledge in these areas.
- You'll be responsible for helping to grow the Q ecosystem by seeking out new partnerships, collaborations, and opportunities.
The following (personal) requirements constitute the basis of a successful inclusion into Q and are therefore of the highest priority:
- If you already know about blockchain technology, that's great, but we are also happy to teach you everything you need to know.
- From our perspective, we are looking for someone who believes in their potential to excel as an ecosystem manager and is eager to learn and grow in the role. We are here to provide you with the training and support needed to become the best in this position.
- You should have a big interest in blockchain technology to apply for this job.
- You need to be able to work well independently and with others in a team.
- We are looking for someone who is outgoing, energetic and loves to learn and grow.
- You are fast to implement new learnings and are not afraid to try, fail and improve on your mistakes.
- Great communication skills and a good listener.
- Work with a highly experienced and knowledgeable team in the blockchain industry.
- Gain valuable experience in blockchain business development, marketing, and partnerships.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Learn and grow with the company as it expands.
- Be involved in shaping the frontiers of governance on the blockchain and the interaction between the on and off-chain worlds.
About Q Development AG
Q Development is a subsidiary of Q International Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation based in Liechtenstein and the initiator of the Q protocol. As such, Q Development is tasked with developing and promoting the Q protocol. The Q protocol is an open, permissionless blockchain with a focus on universal governance and sustainable economics. Q combines the benefits of a public, open and decentralized ledger with the transparency and reliability of enforceable private contracts. Its governance framework provides predictability on how the system works and evolves and enables sophisticated decentralized decision making beyond the limitations of a “code-is-law” logic. Q further introduces the concept of integrated applications, which improve the economics and the security of both the base layer and the applications built on top of it, enabling rapid scaling of new use cases. Q’s vision is drive adoption of decentralized systems by providing a full-scope governance infrastructure on which the most demanding use cases can be built.