As Partner Manager Crypto you will be responsible for acquisition, implementation and growth of partnerships to other crypto projects, ecosystems and communities.
Your tasks will be, amongst others:
- Evaluate which crypto projects would benefit from building on Q
- Develop concepts for other crypto projects to build on Q
- Reach out to crypto projects and convince them to build on Q
- Provide support in setting up implementation projects
- Hands-on experience in the crypto space, e.g. as part of a (DeFi or other) project, consultancy or foundation
- Good conceptual thinker
- Business model understanding
- Business oriented and focussed
- Solid network within crypto space
- Experience in working with a global team across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Exceptionally well-organized
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to manage competing priorities and high demands
- Ability to build and mentor a high performing team
- Experience in owning relationships with external partners and organizations
- Experience in curating technical content
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Expertise in working with various online community platforms and tools
- The role can be done remotely, but availability during some working hours in the Central European Time zone is required
About Q Development AG
- Q Development is a subsidiary of Q International Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation based in Liechtenstein and the initiator of the Q protocol. As such, Q Development is tasked with developing and promoting the Q protocol.
- The Q protocol is an open, permissionless blockchain with a focus on universal governance and sustainable economics.
- Q combines the benefits of a public, open and decentralized ledger with the transparency and reliability of enforceable private contracts. Its governance framework provides predictability on how the system works and evolves and enables sophisticated decentralized decision making beyond the limitations of a “code-is-law” logic. Q further introduces the concept of integrated applications, which improve the economics and the security of both the base layer and the applications built on top of it, enabling rapid scaling of new use cases.
- Q’s vision is drive adoption of decentralized systems by providing a full-scope governance infrastructure on which the most demanding use cases can be built.