We are looking for a Senior Tech Blockchain Expert Smart Contract for managing upgrades and migrations of existing system contracts as well as the introduction and integration of new system contracts.
Your tasks will be, amongst others:
- Take over responsibility and ownership of Q system components, integrated applications or similar development projects
- Tech- and Security audit supervision
- Emergency and incident handling
- Apply best-practises and improve quality of deliverables and internal processes
- Transform first discussions and ideas into concepts ready for implementation
- Derive and manage technical backlogs
- Lead development teams and deliver software components that grow the Q protocol and ecosystem
- Work closely together with multiple stakeholders from tech and business teams
- Help evolving the Q core team to the next level
- Deep understanding and experiences of distributed systems, peer-to-peer technology
- Blockchain client development or understanding of the workings of blockchain clients
- Understanding of smart contracts, what they are and how they work
- Understanding how the Ethereum blockchain works
- Loves to design and re-think complex software software solutions and platforms
- 5 years+ experience in software development / delivery
- Experience in working with a global team across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Exceptionally well-organized
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to manage competing priorities and high demands
- Ability to build and mentor a high performing team
- Experience in owning relationships with external partners and organizations
- Experience in curating technical content
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Expertise in working with various online community platforms and tools
- The role can be done remotely, but availability during some working hours in the Central European Time zone is required
About Q Development AG
- Q Development is a subsidiary of Q International Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation based in Liechtenstein and the initiator of the Q protocol. As such, Q Development is tasked with developing and promoting the Q protocol.
- The Q protocol is an open, permissionless blockchain with a focus on universal governance and sustainable economics.
- Q combines the benefits of a public, open and decentralized ledger with the transparency and reliability of enforceable private contracts. Its governance framework provides predictability on how the system works and evolves and enables sophisticated decentralized decision making beyond the limitations of a “code-is-law” logic. Q further introduces the concept of integrated applications, which improve the economics and the security of both the base layer and the applications built on top of it, enabling rapid scaling of new use cases.
- Q’s vision is drive adoption of decentralized systems by providing a full-scope governance infrastructure on which the most demanding use cases can be built.